Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high intensity exercises. Taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders in order to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance. About 95 percent of the body's creatine is stored in muscles, in the form of phosphocreatine. The other 5 percent is stored in the brain, kidney and liver.
As-it-is Nutrition presents Pure Creatine Monohydrate that helps increase your storage of phosphocreatine in body. This is a form of stored energy in the cells, as it helps your body to produce more of a high-energy molecule called ATP. ATP is often called the body's energy currency. When you have more ATP, your body can perform better during exercise.
About the Brand: Finding an element in its purest, most natural form is akin to finding the most expensive element on earth. As-It-Is Nutrition makes this discovery possible. It is the company's mission to provide you with nature's very best from the source. As-It-Is ensures that the ingredients you receive go through the stringiest tests for purity, heavy metals, microbial contamination and other important parameters. In the end, what you receive is pure, natural ingredients from source:As-It-Is.
Expiry Date: 15 April 2021
Country of Origin: India
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Medizen Labs Pvt Ltd
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: #28, Sundr indl estate, Nty Layout, Bangalore 560065