Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume is a repairing treatment that protects dry, very dry and atopic skin from itchiness. Bioderma Atoderm line comes in lipid-restoring, moisturizing formulas that help fix your skin’s protective barrier on the long run. Fortifying the skin barrier, it rarefies irritative phases over time and brings comfortable and healthy skin back. Atoderm Intensive Baume can be used daily, with or without dermal corticoids. Moreover, its non-sticky texture allows you to get dressed right after its application. Your skin is immediately soothed, refreshed and hydrated.
Biological mode of action:
- Atoderm Intensive Baume quickly stops itching and reduces the urge to scratch thanks to its anti-itching dermatological active ingredient PEA.
- Enriched with soothing and purifying agents, it instantly soothes irritation.
- Restores the skin barrier for a lasting effect thanks to its exclusive Lipigenium Complex made up of biolipids that are naturally present in the epidermis.
- Its patented Skin Barrier Therapy limits adhesion and proliferation of staphylococcus aureus on one hand and penetration of allergens on the other, both being factors in aggravating dryness.
- Soothes itching and irritation
- Biologically rebuilds a healthy skin barrier
- Restores skin comfort and thus spaces out the occurrence of new irritative phases
- Improves the whole family's quality of life
Good to know:
About the Brand: A pioneer since the 1970s, Bioderma has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This original scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them.
Expiry Date: 15 May 2023
Country of Origin: India
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Naos Skin Care India Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Naos Skin Care India Pvt. Ltd. Unit 502, Lodha Excellencia Supremus Road No 22, Midc, Wagle Estate, Thane (W) 400604, Maharashtra