Instantly illuminates and protects, unifies and brightens lastingly. Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ features Lumireveal Technology, inspired by the dermatologists’ reference treatments (such as Kligman’s Trio), which reveals the brightness of the original complexion. It helps biologically reduce the production of melanin while boosting cell renewal for a corrective and preventive brightening effect. Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ is enriched with very strong filters which protect against wide spectrum UVA and UVB rays to limit visible signs of premature ageing. It also features a cocktail of vitamins that boost the brightening action and protect the skin barrier - antioxidant vitamins C and E that act in synergy to boost the brightening action; they protect the skin from visible signs of premature ageing, and vitamin PP provides long-lasting hydration and improves skin barrier resistance.
A better understanding for better care: Skin marks and spots are a reflection of our life: pollution, excess exposure to the sun, age, pregnancy, irritation, etc. Behind these hyperpigmentation disorders: an unusual melanin overproduction. Erasing these marks and getting back a radiant and unified complexion requires time and dedication however women expect immediate results. UVB and UVA rays are known to be primarily responsible for pigmentation disorders. Very high photoprotection is therefore necessary to keep them from forming.
- Helps reduce the appearance of existing dark spots and prevents new ones from appearing
- Offers very high sun protection UVA / UVB SPF 50+
- Brightens complexion and evens out skin tone
- Prevents visible signs of premature ageing
- Provides long lasting hydration
- Its pearly texture provides an instant glow
- Very good cutaneous tolerance
- Excellent make-up base
- Tested under dermatological control
- Corrects existing dark spots and marks*, anti-brown spot and anti-mark efficacy: 96%
- Prevents spots and marks from reappearing: 96%
- Corrects and evens out complexion*, unifies and illuminates complexion: 91%
* Usage test on 22 volunteers aged 22 to 40, with with normal (50%), combination (41%) to oily skin (9%), phototype III to IV and pigmentation marks on the face for 3 months.
About the Brand: A pioneer since the 1970s, Bioderma has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This original scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them.
Expiry Date: 15 October 2023
Country of Origin: France
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Naos Bioderma Laboratoire Dermatologique
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Naos Skin Care India Pvt Ltd - 6Th Floor, D-605, Tower No 2, L And T Seawoods, Plot R-1, Sector 40, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, 400706.