Bioderma Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas Targeted Brightening Care is the first skin care product specifically designed to effectively address pigmentation in delicate and intimate areas. This product contains a patented combination of active ingredients recognised for their depigmenting action: andrographolide, lysine azelate and glabridin. These active ingredients regulate the biological mechanisms that cause hyperpigmentation for optimum brightening and preventive efficacy. Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas thus helps brighten and even out areas of friction (knees, elbows, neck, underarms, thighs and groin) as well as external intimate areas. In addition to this patented combination of active ingredients, this product contains a golden seaweed extract (laminaria ochroleuca) that helps soothe irritated sensitive areas and prevent redness, which can also cause skin colour variations.
- The first skincare product specifically designed to treat hyperpigmentation of sensitive and intimate areas
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots in areas of friction and prevents them from appearing
- Soothes and reduces colour variations (redness) in sensitive and intimate areas
- Brightens and evens out the skin with lasting results
- Hydrates for 8 hours
- Leaves the skin soft and comfortable thanks to its rich, smooth texture
- Can be used on external intimate areas
- Can be used directly after waxing or shaving
- Non-sticky, non-greasy rich texture
- Better understand for better care: Whether due to the sun (solar lentigines), age (senile lentigines), pregnancy (melasma), a scar or spots (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation), our skin's marks and spots reflect our life. The cause of these hyperpigmentations: an abnormal overproduction of melanin that darkens the skin. Although it is seldom a reason for visiting a dermatologist, women also experience hyperpigmentation due to friction, in specific areas such as the underarms, crotch, elbows and knees. This skin discolouration is caused by friction with clothes, hair removal or reactive skin in areas subject to repeated friction. These pigmentation disorders heavily impact those who are affected. Erasing these pigmentary defects and returning to an even, radiant complexion requires time and diligence, yet women want immediate results. Tested under dermatological control.
Immediate results: Soothes the skin Immediately soothes the skin: 70% (1)
- Evens out the skin: Evens complexion of areas subject to friction: 75% (2)
- Soothes skin: Reduces skin redness due to friction: 80% (2)
- Moisturises: Hydrates the skin: 95% (2)
(1) Stripping test: assessment of the immediate soothing effect, on 20 volunteers aged 19 to 55, after 30 minutes of use.
(2) Usage test under medical control (dermatological + gynaecological) on 20 volunteers aged 18 to 36, two with a history of atopy, dry and sensitive skin in the bikini area, with phototypes III and IV and with pigment marks in areas subject to friction, for 4 weeks.
About the Brand: A pioneer since the 1970s, Bioderma has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This original scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them.
Expiry Date: 15 January 2024
Country of Origin: France
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Laboratoire Bioderma
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Laboratoire Bioderma Rue Pierre Bather Quarter Saint Hilaire, Pichaury 2 13855 Aix En Province Cedex-3 France