The gentle peel to unveil the skin.
Sébium Night Peel offers the efficacy of a gentle peel at home for combination to oily skin with blemishes:
- 15% glycolic acid provides it with its peeling action. This AHA acid is naturally found in fruit and is frequently used by dermatologists for peels due to its high efficacy and tolerance. It has surface keratolytic action. It reduces blemishes and scarring while restoring radiance by promoting skin renewal.
- The exclusive Fluidactiv patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
- D-Panthenol offers restructuring and soothing properties.
A better understanding for better care: Adult women undergo dermatological peels with chemical action intended to exfoliate the epidermis in order to reduce blemishes, regenerate skin cells more rapidly and restore radiance to their skin. However, they can be expensive, cumbersome and quite harsh, especially for the most sensitive skin. For people who have a hard time tolerating intense dermatological treatments and for women looking for a home routine to prepare their skin before a peeling procedure, at-home peeling products are an ideal option. Tested under dermatological control.
- Reduces spots and blemishes
- Reveals skin radiance
- Smoothes and refines skin texture : gentle peeling effect
- Very good skin tolerance
For who: Adults, adolescents.
Skin type: Combination to oily skin.
- Reduces spots and blemishes: 23% blemishes after 28 days * **; 10% darks spots after 28 days ***
- Reveals skin radiance: Skin radiant: 75% *
- Smoothes and refines skin texture: Skin smoother: 90% *
- "New skin" effect: 80% *
*Usage test on 20 volunteers aged 22 to 50, with combination skin and mild blemishes, for 28 days.
**Non-comedogenicity test on 22 volunteers aged 20 to 55, with combination or oil and acne-prone skin, for 28 days.
***Objectivity test on 18 volunteers aged 22 to 50, with combination skin and mild blemishes, for 28 days
About the Brand: A pioneer since the 1970s, Bioderma has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This original scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them.
Expiry Date: 15 November 2023
Country of Origin: France
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Naos Bioderma Laboratoire Dermatologique
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Naos Skin Care India Pvt Ltd - 6Th Floor, D-605, Tower No 2, L And T Seawoods, Plot R-1, Sector 40, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, 400706.