Discover the best selling L'Occitane products from their Shea Butter range that customers love and can't stop using.
The set contents:
- L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream (10ml): L'Occitane best-selling hand creams are sold every two seconds around the world! The Shea Butter Hand Cream is enriched with 20% organic shea butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with shea butter to create this extremely effective formula.
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream (10ml): A prescription for relief and well-being. Rich in nourishing shea butter (15%) and containing antiseptic A.O.C. lavender essential oil to purify, and anti-inflammatory arnica extract to help reduce redness and irritation, this cream moisturiser and relieves irritated and tired feet.
- L'Occitane Shea Light Face Cream (8ml): The Shea Light Comforting Cream, with its fine and non-greasy texture, is formulated with 5% shea butter to answer the essential needs of normal to combination skin, including sensitive skin types.
- 2 x L'Occitane Shea Rich Cream (1.5ml): The L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream relieves your skin from the harsh, dry weather. The new formula, made with 25% shea butter, moisturizes for up to 72 hours, leaving skin intensely nourished and protected from the elements. Enriched with softening apricot oil and moisturizing extracts (linseed, marshmallow, sweet almond and honey), it softens and comforts the skin without leaving a greasy film.
- L'Occitane Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (35ml): Developed with 10% of lipid rich shea oil, this shower oil gently cleanses the body. Its rich texture leaves a nourishing, protective film, which helps soften even dry skins. It contributes to soothe feelings of tightness, for skin that seems more supple and comfortable. Its gentle fragrance delicately perfumes the skin.
- Shea Pouch
About the Range: Shea Butter - At L'Occitane, they have a Provence-only rule. But when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, there is an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to nourish and protect hair and skin. That’s why L'Occitane has teamed up with them to create a sustainable, fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.
Expiry Date: 15 March 2023
Country of Origin: France
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: L'Occitane
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Unit/Flat No. 603, 6Th Floor, Dlf South Court, Distt. Centre, Saket New Delhi-110054