Ray-Ban Aviator Gradient sunglasses encompass the teardrop shape that started it all. A timeless Ray-Ban Aviator - originally designed for U.S. aviators in 1937 - is one of the most iconic sunglass model in the world.A timeless design that shaped the entire cult movement combined with nicely toned gradient lenses for an uber cool effect.With a classic silver frame and blue gradient lens, view the world with optimum visual clarity and 100% UV Protection.
1. Ray-Ban Aviator Gradient sunglasses encompass the teardrop shape that started it all. A timeless model originally designed for U.S. aviators in 1937 combined with gradient lenses for an uber cool look.
2. Pilot shape, metal construction with polished silver frame, distinctive blue gradient lens that makes them an evergreen choice.
3. Gradient lenses : Characterized by a smooth transition from a solid color to a transparent shade of the same color to make a whole new creative statement.
4. Unisex Sunglasses: - Classic is never out of fashion. Design hard-to-resist and with universal appeal for both men and women that completes the look.
5. 100% UV Protection: - Lenses prevents and filters out 100 % of UVA and UVB light.
6. Size: Lens Width 55 mm (Small Size), Bridge Width - 14 mm; Temple Length- 135mm. Refer to Ray-Ban Size Guide to find your right-sized eyewear.
7. Case & lens cloth included: Each pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses come with a case and lens cloth to clean and protect them from scratches and damage.
8. Warranty - 2 years International warranty against manufacturing defects.
9. Country of Origin: - India
Country of Origin: India
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Luxottica India Eyewear Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: DLF Building No.9 B, Phase 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon (Haryana)